Uses for Grease Doctor
Grease Doctor is a water based cleaner/degreaser that is very effective in cleaning all types of surfaces. As a concentrate, it is mixed with water in various ratios depending on the cleaning needs. Used straight from the container, it cleans greasy, oily engines, frames, and transmissions. Diluted at a ration of 20 parts water to 1 part Grease Doctor, it can be used to clean carpets. Grease Doctor is removed after cleaning by wiping with wet rags or flushing with water. Following are some uses for Grease Doctor:
- Remove grease and oil from automotive parts.
- Remove grease and oil from driveways and shop floors.
- Clean Barbeque grills.
- Use in parts cleaners to clean automotive parts.
- Remove grease, oil and dirt from machinery.
- General cleaning in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Remove grease, oil and dirt from rusty automotive sheet metal.
- Clean interior metal surfaces in automobiles and trucks.
- Clean machinery.